ORANGE Aircraft IMU – Flight Data Logger
“ORANGE Aircraft IMU” is an avionic system for aircraft data acquisition. It automatically generates the technical log with all flight data.
ORANGE offers advanced navigation management with GPS and real-time recording of attitude AHRS, heading, ground speed, air speed, GPS and barometric altitude, automatic QNH, variometer and automatic identification of relevant events.
ORANGE turns your smartphone or tablet into a complete EFIS instrument with AHRS in-flight reset recovery in any flight attitude.
– Linux / RT, multithread scheduling, high degree of security
– GPS position
– Precision IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) 3-axes accelerometer, 3-axes gyro, 3-axes magnetometer
– Precision barometer
– Advanced AHRS estimator
– Pressure sensor for IAS (Indicated Air Speed) via pitot and GS (Ground Speed) via GPS
– Vertical speed measurement (variometer)
– Real Time Clock with automatic satellite synchronization
– Up to 100 hours of flight data recording on microSD
– Automatic identification of relevant events during the flight (take-off, landing, maximum altitude, maximum speed, stall …)
– Bluethooh and WiFi interface
– Integration with EFIS glass panel with AHRS in-flight reset recovery in any flight attitude
"ORANGE Aircraft IMU" is an avionic system for aircraft data acquisition. It automatically generates the technical log with all flight data.